Our ‘Creatures in the Classroom’ project includes:
- Pre School (designed for Early Years and Nursery) – Tyre ponds in Playgrounds with native aquatic plants growing in them.
- Key Stage 1 (ages 5 to 7) Shrimps in Schools.
- Lower Key Stage 2 (7 to 9) Tadpoles in Tanks.
- Upper Key Stage 2 (10 to 11) Sticklebacks in Schools.
- Key Stage 3 and over (11+) Eels in Education.
Please note that these projects are not fixed to any particular age group, although the accompanying teaching ideas and lesson plans are designed for our recommended age audience. These different experiences are created to excite and challenge children and young adults across all ages and abilities.
The lesson plans within the teacher’s handbook supplied with each project will have been designed to link with appropriate learning outcomes within the National Curriculum.
If you have any specific questions then do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com