To help the Wandle Trust continue to deliver a spectrum of successful projects, from Trout in the Classroom to community cleanups and river restoration, we’re looking for a part-time book-keeper for 2-3 days every month.
Working as a freelance contractor, you’ll be paid £15 – £25 per hour, and ideally you’ll already have experience of:
- Purchase and sales ledger functions, plus cashbook journals and bank reconciliation
- Preparing budgets
- Computerised accounting systems, plus knowledge of Word, Excel and databases
- Good understanding of funding and grants
The role will include:
- Maintaining the accounting records for the Trust (including monthly update for income and expenditure transactions)
- Undertaking bank reconciliations
- Reclaiming Gift Aid from HMRC on all donations
- Providing financial information for grant applications
- Preparing a draft annual budget and year end accounts
- Providing financial administrative support to the Trust Director
Interested? You can download full details by clicking here, and applications close on Friday 24 February 2012.