At the Wandle Trust, we rely very heavily on our many committed volunteers – and we’re always immensely grateful for any help you can give.
Here are some of the ways you can help us:
- Volunteering: help us clear rubbish from the river at one of our monthly community cleanups, bring muscle and/or expertise to our river restoration events, or get involved in with our other projects.
- Pollution Monitoring: become a member of our network of trained volunteers to help the Environment Agency assess and respond more quickly to pollution incidents
- Event Support: join our Event Support Team and get trained in event management to help us deliver river cleanups and other activities
- Environmental Education: Join our Education Officers and help us deliver environmental education sessions with local schools, getting kids outside to visit their local river
- Donate by Paypal, cheque or JustTextGiving: click on the secure Paypal link on the left of this page, send a cheque to The Wandle Trust, PO Box 56545, London SW18 9DY, or send a text saying WAND13 and your chosen amount of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070
However you choose to help us… thank you so much for your support!